I have been tagged.
Link the person who tagged you. - Laquita
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important habits or quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.
I just did a tag was finished and posted on Sept 21st it should still be on the first page of my blog. So I am exempt from doing it the right way. Yes, I am making up my own RULES. Sorry, ladies.
1. I'm on Twitter so follow me.
I've been working on my shop policy's. You think you don't need them and that people are grown and responsible and such RULES are not needed. Give people enough rope... Rules and say it like Eddie Murphy's daddy.
2. Eddie Murphy imitates his father handing down the rules for Lillian.
Clients are required to call if they are going to be more that 15 minutes late for an appointment. Clients who are 15 minutes late without calling will have to reschedule the appointment.
Clients are required to cancel/reschedule the appointment no less than 48 hours in advance. If you call after the 48 hour period a $25.00 cancellation fee will be applied to you charges at your next appointment. Clients who are habitually late, canceling, and rescheduling will be required to pay a deposit for future appointments.
5. If I share one more thing, then I'll be getting a bit too personal.
6. Tagging is cute the first time. The last one took me a few days to complete. It is a good way for other members to find out about others blogs. Yet, if you don't mind, I will be skipping the tagging of other people part. If you're looking to find new people join the Lock It Up yahoo group and make sure to ask to be a member of Locked Hair Blog Exchange