Monday, July 21, 2008

My Health

If you don't remember, I have PCOS and anemia. With the combination of the two, my period would come on when it felt like it. Since December my period started coming more frequently, about 45 days. Then since March my period has been coming on about every 30 days. How grand is that. How did I get it to regulate itself? I don't know. HAHAHA. I prayed about it and stopped taking a gang of pills. I hate Metformin. Each month is a gamble though. I calculate when it's supposed to come on. Sometimes I can feel it sometimes I don't. It's usually comes overnight. When I wake up and I'm on my period, I can hear the Wayan's Brothers singing, "Gimme a high five." The first two days, I'm excited and checking up on it. The last three days, I'm beside myself in disbelief that women have to work. I'm tired as hell, I'm already anemic and my comprehension level is shot. And I start talking about getting a powered mobility chair.

I had a physical during my last period. You know you have to fast for those. Here it is 2pm. I feel and look like a zombie. I was not giving blood for the life of me. First off, you can see every vein in my arm, use the butterfly needle, and don't dig all around my arm. So after about 10 minutes I was bled for two vails. I'm looking at the my blood knowing I'm going to dead soon. Then blood pressure time. I sat through two squeezings and the machine couldn't register my pressure. Why? And I don't know if it's just me, but that hurts. I had to look over at the thing. "When is you gonna stop that? Get off me." The nurse did it manually and it was 90/60. Then I had to go to work. I fatasized about me in a HoveRound at the Grand Canyon.

You know I YouTubed it and here it is the best use of a HoveRound.


No comments: