I got tagged by Kim.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
1. Whenever I see tagged posts, I always think 'I wanna be tagged'. I felt as if it was the sign that you've made it as a blogger and the world wants to know more. The fiend to know more. The thing is I've never thought about the 7 facts/habits. Also, I didn't know that you had to tag 7 people. Wow. I don't know 7 people to tag. And after a while, wouldn't we run out of people to tag? I could see just tagging one. I only have two blog friends that don't have sisterlocks. My pool is limited. I'll do the 7 facts. The 7 folks that are supposed to get tagged, I'll work on that.
2. I crochet and cross-stich. How boring can that be? It isn't for me.
3. I'm vain about my feet and boobies. The few areas that aren't plagued by hair.
4. I don't watch tv and of the four I have in my house - they were all given as gifts.
5. I was reared in the ghetto by two well educated teachers in a small town in the South. So therefore, I'm ghetto with a touch of rockabilly. Country? II took Latin for six years and enjoyed it. But if you catch me when I get excited, you might hear me say, "*Insert derogative pronoun*, is you crazy?" I say honey, dear, sweetie, and recently picked up hun. I don't hang around a bunch of ghetto folks, but I do enjoy their company and I secretly crave the ambiance of the Liquor House. For the most part I'm a goody two shoes. I don't have any tattoos. And the only piercings I have are the single holes in my ears. I date guys with tattoos and a piercing or two. They know how to carry themselves in public/work, but in the company of close friends all the manners and grammar are left at the door. The men that mostly do it for me are Chamillionaire and Shawn Jay. Yes, I have a crush on Obama Barack and Aaron McGruder. They do it for me too, but in a different way. I think their drive and impact add that extra flavor I need. They are super fine sexy.
The Game is sexy. I'm not a big fan of face tattoos, Dickies and wife beaters. Neck, wrist, and forearm tattoos drive me crazy. My male and female co-workers wear Dickies to work. But he's so cute that I like his. What I do like is a lean cut body with tattoos, motorcycles, big rims, grillz, loud music and guys in candy colored polos/t-shirts and hard pressed jeans. The next guy, Chamillionaire, my newest friend acknowledges that he has been likened to him. Why is he sexy? That wide mouth, the deep laugh lines, broad nose, puffy eyes all do it for me. The grill is a bonus. I want fangs. Then there's Shawn Jay of Field Mobb. I couldn't get a good picture of him. Rich Boy's CD is hot. He's not that cute but he has a sex appeal about him, plus his CD is hot. So, on to the next. Raphael Saadiq has many styles and all are SEXY. This man has been sexy to me since he came out. His mouth is perfert, puffy eyes, and hard face. Rrrreow.
Back to my upbringing. I know both parents are goody-goody, but they like flashy stuff. They do it in moderation. They also appreciate a freshly scratched tattoo. We ain't as gutter as the dirty south, but we is country.
Chamillionaire How hot would it be to have your teeth and car grillz match. OMG.
Aaron McGruder "Boondocks" He is precious fine.
The Game sitting on some fly rims. This is pre-LA face tattoo.
Super Sexy Raphael Saadiq - Look at that buttery smooth skin. Who else can rock a fedora with some Flavs? If you don't know what flavs are - you're not old enough or from the South - the shoes.
Shawn Jay of Field Mob with an Eye of Horus tattoo on the wrist. He gets them where they hurt to - wrist, neck, and the back of the hand. Ouch! MMMM!
6. If you give me two minutes, I will end up talking about men that do it for me.
7. I got baby fever. I wish babies had fur like Ciara. OMG. I'm wishing fur on my babies. I didn't mean it. I take it back.
Now who will be tagged? The question is who ain't been tagged? This takes too much coordination.
This is hard.
Did I have to hyperlink these folks? I guess it's nice. Oh no. I got these folks linked to the right, to the right. Now I have to open another tab to see who Kim tagged. Three tabs open so far. Now I see why I didn't do chain letters in grade school. And that panty thing a few years ago. Dang she got Mel.
I'll continue to hyperlink. Five - that's it!!!
Last but not least....
I would like to thank Blogger for creating this automatic save-a-draft. Without this I would have said the devil with this a crash, backlinking by mistake, and many hours ago. For the love of Mary's son, I gotta go back and tell these folks they've been tagged. DONE!