Monday, December 3, 2007

Short Hair & Loose Hair - Got You Covered

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...
Can your Twists be used as headbands until my hair grows out? I am not loc'd yet and my hair is short, So I am figuring I would need a headband.Plus I love the earrings!

SHORT HAIR:
Tomoka's Twists and the ones featuring the elastic bands can be worn as headbands. I was asked by ladies with shorter hair to make TTs long enough to fit around the head comfortably and I make them all that length now. If you look in this post the lady in the bottom picture has about 4/5 inch SLs with a Tomoka's Twists. If you do have longer hair, they can be wrapped around a few times to create the look you want.

LOOSE HAIR:
Tomoka's Twists work great on loose hair for making puffs. I used to wear them to make huge high puffs.

EARRINGS:
If you don't see earrings for the Tomoka's Twist or Tie that you want, shoot me an email or leave a comment.

COMBINED SHIPPING:
I didn't think that people were going to buy more than one or two at a time, so combined shipping wasn't a thought in the beginning. OK, I couldn't figure it out. I will put more time and effort into figuring this out because you have been so generous with mutli-item purchases. DONE!
Thank you Salt-n-Pepper Diva for your compliments and questions!

2 comments:

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Thanks for your help with the pay pal thing and helping me straighten out my order. I like supporting sisters trying to make their thing happen, as I belong to the same club.
One question, is the aquis towel really worth it , like better than a black towel for Sallys and do you have caruso rollers or something else?

Carmen In NC Sisterlock Trainee said...

Thank you for your generous support and doing online business can be a little tricky. I bought the Aquis towels during my loose hair days and I like them because they are light weight and lint free. I am not familar with the black towel from Sallys. And I have yet to buy rollers. I don't think my hair could hold up to curling right not. I'm leaning towards SoftSpikes for a future purchase.