Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rock Obama

I just received the sweetest kufi. It's a crochet Obama hat. I'm getting bad at this picture thing. http://www.africreations.com/Crochet-Obama-Hats.html

People I'm on Twitter hard and I just now noticed that this blog was written in Twitter style. Pitiful I know. I'm addicted to twitter. It's gotten so good to me that I want a large feed of my tweets on my blog. I have the little twitter one liner on my sidebar. I have joined a few groups and I've gotten a few direct messages from somebody famous. How cool is that? Very.

http://twitter.com/carmennc

2 comments:

Claire Voiante said...

I am certainly excited about what an Obama presidency will bring to our beleaguered nation. He is very articulate to be sure, and seemingly has the intellect and composure to be successful in the highest office of the most powerful nation on earth. However, I am a little skeptical about his level of experience, alleged ties to unsavory organizations and religious affiliations. I voted for him, primarily because of bitterness at the incompetence of the Bush administration. I remain disenfranchised with America so far in the 21st Century, and came across a political graphic that does a fairly good job in capturing this sentiment.

http://www.cafepress.com/usa21stcentury

CarmenNC said...

Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll - I only have a problem with Drugs. Weed is not a drug. Moving on, I think we are all counting on Barack to make changes, but with the understanding that he is not God of the United State of America. I never expect anything of people since reading The Great Expectation. When we expect people to do things that we don't do ourselves then we are setting everyone up for a downfall.