Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rock Obama

I just received the sweetest kufi. It's a crochet Obama hat. I'm getting bad at this picture thing. http://www.africreations.com/Crochet-Obama-Hats.html

People I'm on Twitter hard and I just now noticed that this blog was written in Twitter style. Pitiful I know. I'm addicted to twitter. It's gotten so good to me that I want a large feed of my tweets on my blog. I have the little twitter one liner on my sidebar. I have joined a few groups and I've gotten a few direct messages from somebody famous. How cool is that? Very.

http://twitter.com/carmennc

1 comment:

CarmenNC said...

Sex, Drugs, and Rock&Roll - I only have a problem with Drugs. Weed is not a drug. Moving on, I think we are all counting on Barack to make changes, but with the understanding that he is not God of the United State of America. I never expect anything of people since reading The Great Expectation. When we expect people to do things that we don't do ourselves then we are setting everyone up for a downfall.