Monday, August 18, 2008

MaraKay & Miss C

Foolish me I did not take pictures of Miss C's tester locks. The pictures are not needed for certification, but is nice to have for sharing purposes. I did get Mara K's though. Mara has some has near straight hair. I could not tell the relaxed portion from the new growth. You know how the new growth does a little bump and wave - if you look carefully you may be able to see that. For good measure I'm locking it all. She has tester locks in the crown, nape, and above the ear all done in one pattern ranging in sizes small to large.




As for me, I'm coming up on my six month. I just want to tell everyone that I really appreciate you for blogging and sharing your journeys. I use your blogs as materials.

5 comments:

CardioBunny said...

I have the same dang near completely straight hair in the crown of my head as Mara K has, so 15 months later that section is still not locked :(

Happy almost 6 months :) Your curly SLs are so cute.

CarmenNC said...

LOL, thank you s0utherngirl. The good thing is that she stays near by so I can moniter her hair.

Unknown said...

My straight hair is in my nape area. It just frustrates me to know end. I wonder will it ever lock?

CarmenNC said...

rmcandlelight - do you have any pictures? who's your consultant. Mara called yesterday and said they held up after a shampoo, so far so good.

Unknown said...

Carmen, I have pictures but I have to get my daughter to help me upload them. (one of these days) I live in orlando Florida but I drive to St. Pete my consultant is Rise Hunter.