Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slide, Slide, Slippity Slide

My hair isn't slipping as much after I shampoo it. Only two came completely aloose. I combined six locks because they keep slipping and were too skinny to begin with. Some of them have gaps in them from where they are settling near the ends and then expanding everywhere else. I really don't think my hair likes Sisterlocks, but it's never really liked any style. I'll will do another round of sliding the pattern down and retightening it. I have found that this helps keep bunching down, makes my lock more uniform, and speeds the locking process by keeping the lock in the pattern. It's time consuming, so I do a few while watching YouTube.

The video of this post will be Fantastic Voyage--Lakeside.



Congratulations to Mama who just bought a Cadillac. I told her I was going to get her Rich Boy's cd so she play Throw some D's on That. I think Aretha's Pink Cadillac will do even though it's not pink. Ooh, more videos to google.

Usher's Think of You
Video Killed the Radio Star
Everyday I Write the Book

I'm coming out with some t-Twigs or Tomoka's Twigs or T-Twiggies or T's Twiggigs or just Twigs next week, so stay tuned. The Twiggies and sets will be sold at an introductory price for a limited time.

No comments: