Friday, December 7, 2007

How Does Tomoka Look?





Did I mention that I used to draw? Well sometimes I can draw really good. Sometimes your talents grow and you try out different skills. I want an ad banner/button thingy and need a logo/icon. She will be revamped and given a make-over. Now she looks like she has a baker's hat on, gotta work on that. BIG UPs to all that helped me with the Photoshop issues, you know who you are.



Drawing with a laptop mouse pad is hard as all outdoors. Patience will save me $$$.



Why aren't the other colors working? The have about five colors. What happened to the other colors?

5 comments:

Meikmeika said...

She's cute! What about a locked Tomoka?

Carmen In NC Sisterlock Trainee said...

As soon as I figure out how to draw using Photoshop, Tomoka will have many hairstyles. Right now the huge puff is easier for me to create using a laptop touch pad.

S0uthernGirl said...

I like Tomoka! She's cute.

Carmen In NC Sisterlock Trainee said...

Thank you for the compliments ladies.

Renea said...

When you figure out how to draw with Photoshop, please let me know too!