Friday, December 7, 2007

How Does Tomoka Look?





Did I mention that I used to draw? Well sometimes I can draw really good. Sometimes your talents grow and you try out different skills. I want an ad banner/button thingy and need a logo/icon. She will be revamped and given a make-over. Now she looks like she has a baker's hat on, gotta work on that. BIG UPs to all that helped me with the Photoshop issues, you know who you are.



Drawing with a laptop mouse pad is hard as all outdoors. Patience will save me $$$.



Why aren't the other colors working? The have about five colors. What happened to the other colors?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's cute! What about a locked Tomoka?

CarmenNC said...

As soon as I figure out how to draw using Photoshop, Tomoka will have many hairstyles. Right now the huge puff is easier for me to create using a laptop touch pad.

CardioBunny said...

I like Tomoka! She's cute.

CarmenNC said...

Thank you for the compliments ladies.

Unknown said...

When you figure out how to draw with Photoshop, please let me know too!