Friday, December 7, 2007

Thank you Goodnapps

Goodnapps said...
I got my Betty Davis package in the mail yesterday and let me tell you, those beads are even more beautiful in person. It's no coincidence they are quite the hot item.Last weekend I showcased the Marvelous at our hair gathering. So my guess is you might be seeing several orders being made from the Cleveland area.Thanks so much for this lovely creation!!

Thank you Goodnapps! BD and most of the beads used are handmade. My photography skills aren't that wonderful so trust me, the beads are more brilliant in person. Some are textured too and you just can't see that in a picture. Thanks a million for sharing Marvelous at the hairshow.

1 comment:

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Hey T!
I received my black-n-White earrings today and wore the out on my first day SL'd!

They are beautiful and looked really good on me. I can't wait for my hair to get long enough to wear the twists!