Sunday, August 5, 2007

Inventory and Ten City

I bought some handmade pink glass beads off of Ebay and I've been eyeing some handmade clay beads. I'm trying to build up inventory if and when I go Ebay.

This is Ten City with That's the Way Love Is,1989. I remember seeing this video on BET maybe in the six grade when I was dating Marcus. This song was so true about our relationship. I taped the video and would play it just to see the male dancer with 'the ponytail'. He was and is handsome like Wood Harris of Paid in Full, True Lives, and The Wire. The young lady with 'the other ponytail' has the cutest facial expressions throughout the video. I also liked the piano, waawaa peddle guitar, and the vioins. Everyone in the video seems to be having the time of their lives while poor, Byron Stingily, whose falsetto is absolutely marvelous, is pouring his heart out singing about the problems of love.

No comments: