Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blah


Something horrible happened last night. I saw Ben again and I think he touched my right big toe. He was so small and had a stubbed tail. Ben is a mouse that lives in my upstairs bedroom closet. This is the second siting since Mother's Day. I have traps out but he won't get on them.

Something even worse than a mouse happened last night. But as Prince says, "Would you run to me if somebody hurt you even if that somebody was me." I really don't like talking my business when it involves another person. You always need to hear both sides of the story. And then you need an unbiased witness as well.

Dad, my superman, said to get myself together. Not my house, not my dog, not my job - but me. My health and weight and skin. This mouse in my house has caused me much grief. It started as, I can't even take care of house on my own. My backyard is still not finished. I don't have the energy cause I'm tired. That went from tired to I'm just fat and can't move. To I'm tired because of my job has me running around like a chicken with her head cut off all day. From there it went to my unfinished book and how lazy I have gotten with it because of one person's opinion of it. I then thought that if I had a man - there is Route 66 - a husband then we could fix the yard together. That went into I'll never have a man. And if I do get one then I'll never have children with this mystery ovulation. But I'm independent and can do all things if the money is right. Which I have been spending on tires/car, laser hair treatment, taxes, dog, furniture, and all the other mess I don't even care about anymore. And the two false alarms that are $50 each. My car is filthy and I've been meaning to take it to the man up the street on Saturdays, but I work most Saturdays. Then I got mad because while I'm going through every emotion, I have a dog and mouse living it up care free in my house. They are probably licking their fur or sleeping while I'm spilling my heart out in a blog.

Good old Dad said I need to slow it down and just let nature take it's course. The yard will get done when it's time. My back will clear up when it's time. And Ben will be trapped when it's time. He said I need to stop rushing things and relax.

Please don't even comment. I need no pity or advice. Just touch the screen and wish me well.

No comments: