Recently, I was tagged by the lovely jewelry maker, L'elephant Rose.
1. Place a link to the person that tagged you
2. List seven unusual things about yourself
3. Tag (and link to) seven other artists at the end of your post, and post on their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.
And now...Here's Grace
1. I found out that Grace Jones has a new album. Grace is 60+, wears shiny, polymer stockings, a leotard, and sometimes something over it, while her handsome, dreadlock wearing son plays in the band behind her. Grace Jones is beautiful and she rocks. I really like this song and performance.
2. I'm writing a guide for selling crafts online. It will share how to market for free and how to keep from being a slave to your product.
3. I like to party. I thought I was out of it, but who really gets out of going out, dancing, and loud dirty south music? The jump off song is 'Star' by T.I.
I thought the list was whittled down to 6 habits/quirks. It will go back to six with this post, lol.
4. I dream alot and I practice interpreting dreams. Whenever I'm in trouble with my parents, I have the same dream. We are packing/driving to escape a flood.
5. I do not like cheese, unless it's on a pizza. I've met others like me, so it's not that odd. Mozzarella doesn't have that dry, waxy, sharp, bitter, and in general nasty taste.
6. I'm a social network fiend. I have joined so many ning.com groups that my bookmark toolbar is about full. My last ning.com group will be iseecolor.ning.com. I have a few membership badges in the right column . Just now learning about Facebook. I've found nearly half my high school buddies. I even found a long lost buddy and his wife - we all went to school together. Twitter is the shonuff. I have stopped getting on yim. I have nearly abandoned LockItUp and LovinLocs. My blog has become a showcase of what I found while on Twitter. Why? Twitter has thousands of people on there all the time. If it's 4am I can talk to folks in Cali or the UK.
7. I'll do seven quirks. I'm a night owl. My best thoughts come after midnight.
Who am I tagging? Any artist who can't decide on a topic for the next post.