I've been tagged by Tamara Bella. The rules are as follows.
1. link to the person that tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I haven't completed the last tag. LOL.
2. My last boyfriend broke up with me because I was on the computer too much. Yes it was more than that. But that really hit me as some major bs.
3. I can't keep a man, but are the ones I've been getting really worth keeping? NO!
4. I'm better off with a bunch of men because it usually takes about 5 of these weak, lame jokers to equal one real man. I still have hope. Thank you Dad, Obama, and the all the characters that Denzel, Delroy Lindo, and Ving Rhames have played.
5. I have some very vivid dreams that usually let me see into the future. I have not been able to dream up the right man though. Like last night I was on a search to find Frank Lucas, who just might be in the next city. Interesting. I do have a saying that I'm going to Frank Lucas these beads. I want to get my beads from my supplier's, supplier's, supplier.
6. Even though this tagging seems like I am bashing men, I still and always will love me some mens.
Instead of completing this tag I will tell another thing about me....
I'm on http://afrobella.com How cool is that!