Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Take Down - Eleven Left?


I think there are eleven locks left. They went to me on an interview. I wore a TT backwards. I hate interviews. I really don't like selling myself to people, but I do a decent job.

I told the woman that I do not do trouble shooting on HPLC/GC. "I would like to work for a company that makes enough money to buy the maintenance contract when they buy the equipment." You want me to tinker around with a $40K piece of equipment? They will mess around and have a Tomoka's Twists holding the thing together.

4 comments:

Lakia said...

WOW! You really took the locks down fast! So when do you think you'll start the locking process again?

CarmenNC said...

I've been trying to get them out asap. I really don't know when I'll get the new set installed. I think Connie is shooting for the end of the month.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!!

CarmenNC said...

Meikmeika, I need to stop being so truthful and keep my mouth closed. When she asked me I said, "No." She looked at me like I was crazy. I was being honest. I don't want to get in the company and the machine breaks down and they look at me to fix it. So that's when I added a bit more to explain myself.