Tuesday, August 7, 2007

For Sale on Ebay - Tomoka's Twists


Please check out my Tomoka Twists on Ebay by clicking this link. You can also put Tomoka Twist in the search field. Yes they are for sale now. I hope you enjoy them.

Click on the picture above to get a better looksee. Don't forget to use the back button to come back to this post. If you would like other pictures of a certain one, please feel free to contact me.
They are made from wire that can be bent over and over and shaped for a custom fit. They can be worn in natural loose hair to create puffs too. My mom who has a short natural wore one around her wrist and my relaxed haired sister wrapped one around her ankle. I am trying to find some really lovely beads. If you have a particular color you would like to see these in let me know. The wire color can also be changed.
Nothing Beats a Failure but a Try... Thanks everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey missy! Thanks for stopping by. Looks like you're doing really well. I'll have to email so we can catch up on stuff soon.

Anyhoo, you're right. The loc ties are absolutely gorgeous. That's great.

Me? These days I'm very busy with cNappymeNow.com forum cause it's really, doing well. Much better than I thought it would. But anyhoo, jeeze we really need to catch up on life, loves, hair and other stuff.

Take care,
~Nappyme

Ro~ said...

Congrats on your entrepreneurial endeavor!!!!

muslimahlocs said...

god for you. i hope this venture brings you tremendous success and prosperity.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congratulations! The Twists are beautiful. Sounds like you are off to a good start!

Cashana said...

Congratulations on following through on your dream. They look lovely.

Anonymous said...

These look nice. Congrats.