Thursday, April 5, 2007

You and Me Must Never Part

I love my sister and I'm going to tell her when she wakes up. She has Graves' Disease which is a hyperthyroid condition. It causes you to lose weight, hormonal problems, and bulging eyes. I offered her an iron pill. Wow, I remember my relatives swapping out pills. "Yeah lemme get a fluid pill for a pain killer." Shameful. Oh, this iron pill is my personalized crack. At first I thought this little baby was expensive - $1 per pill - on insurance. But now, I can't wait to take it. Is that a sign of addiction? If I have to ask, then I already know right? It has iron, folic acid, and B-12. Talk about pumped up.

Beloved Sister Girl suggested getting a camera from the pawn shops. Don't you know that all three we went to were closed. They close at 6pm. What's up with that. Don't they know that most people don't get off until 5pm. Geeze. I don't know about this pawn shop thing.

Route 66 - I like me some him. That's all I'm saying on that.

No comments: